Location of the new Stan Movie – The Second – with touring, catering,flights and more…
Entries Close 5 pm on 31 August 2018
Terms and Conditions
1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of the Terms and Conditions of Entry. Entry into this competition is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. To the extent of consistency between these Terms and Conditions and any other reference to this competition, these Terms and Conditions prevail.
Who can enter
3. Subject to the clauses below, entry is open to entrants 18 years of age and over. The Promoter reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of entries and entrants (including an entrant’s identity, age and place of residence).
4. Employees, and their immediate families of the Promoter, associated agencies and companies, contractors or individuals are not eligible to enter this competition. Immediate family means any of the following: spouse, ex-spouse, de facto spouse, child or stepchild (whether natural or by adoption), parent, step-parent, grandparent, step-grandparent, uncle, aunt, niece, nephew, brother, sister, stepbrother, stepsister or first cousin.
5. The Promoter is Russell Pastoral Company (Jimbour House) ABN 55 431 779 601 (the Promoter). The Promoter’s address is 86 Jimbour Station Road Jimbour Queensland 4406 Australia
How to enter
6. To enter, eligible entrants must, during the Promotional Period (defined below): Complete the online competition form at http://jimbour.com/ with their name, contact number, email address, and post code
7. By submitting an entry into this competition, entrants consent to receive promotional and other marketing messages from the Promoter (including messages sent electronically for an unlimited period of time). Entrants will be able to opt out at any time by following the instructions included in each message from the Promoter.
Number of entries permitted
8. Only one entry per person will be permitted into the competition. Entrants found to be submitting multiple entries may have all entries invalidated.
Open, Close, Draw and Publish dates
9. The competition commences at 8 am on 9 July 2018 and closes at 5 pm on 31 August 2018. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the promotional period as outlined above.
10. The competition winner will be selected by a representative of Jimbour House at 11 am on 3 September 2018 and broadcasted live via Facebook Live on the Jimbour house Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/jimbourhouse/. Times quoted are local times to the location of the Promoter.
11. There will be one (1) winner who will be chosen from all eligible entries received. The Promoter’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
12. The above-named winner has the choice to select one (1) adult to accompany him/her on his/her experience. This accompanying adult will be subject to the same terms and conditions as the identified winner.
13. The winner will be notified by phone within two business days of the draw.
14. If the winner is unable to be contacted within three weeks of the draw, a redraw will occur. In the event that a redraw is required, it will be held by Russell Pastoral Company (Jimbour House) on 25 September 2018 at 2 pm via Facebook live and the redraw winner will be notified using the details provided by the winner when they entered the competition.
Prize on offer
15. The winner and accompanying adult (prizewinners), will receive flights for two people to Wellcamp Airport to a maximum value of $1,000, and departing from the same airport, plus 2 nights accommodation as provided by the Promoter, transport to and from Wellcamp Airport, breakfast, lunch and dinner as arranged by the promoter, a guided tour of Jimbour House, and a bottle of Jimbour Wine to a total value of $3,000. The total maximum number of people is 2 (two) adults. Any change in the value of the prize between the publishing date and the date that the prize is claimed is not the responsibility of the Promoter.
16. The prize is not transferable, exchangeable or redeemable for cash.
17. The prizewinner (s) acknowledges that the prize, or any component of the prize, may be subject to the standard terms and conditions of the individual prize supplier (s) and may be subject to additional terms and conditions imposed by third parties, including but not limited to the dates the travel experience will occur, duration in locations, accommodation options. The promoter does not accept any responsibility and is not liable for any
additional conditions imposed on the taking of the prize by third parties, or for the breach of those conditions by any person. The acceptance of the prize creates a relationship between the prizewinners and the individual prize supplier (s), and the Promoter is not responsible for, and accepts no liability in relation to any loss, damage or claim that may be incurred by
the prizewinner(s) as a result of the prizewinner’s decision to accept the prize.
18. The promoter does not accept any responsibility and is not liable for any additional items incurred by winners outside the prize description, including but not limited to travel to Toowoomba (flight, car, bus), accommodation expenses and food expenses outside the conditions of the prize.
19. In participating in the prize activity, the winner (s) agrees to participate and cooperate as required in all editorials relating to this promotion, including but not limited to being interviewed, video-recorded and photographed. The winner(s) agree to grant the Promoter and its related entities a perpetual, non-exclusive licence to use such audio, footage and/or photographs in any media or other organisation.
20. Winners consent to the Promoter and its related entities using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event they are a prizewinner (including photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period without remuneration for the purpose of promoting the promotion (including any outcome), and promoting products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter or its related entities.
Privacy collection statement
21. The Promoter and its related entities collect entrants’ personal information for the purpose of conducting and promoting this competition (including but not limited to determining and notifying winners). The Promoter may disclose personal information collected to an agent/member who is engaged to conduct the competition draw and for prize fulfilment. The Promoter may also disclose personal information collected to Australian regulatory authorities, such as the regulators of trade promotions. You may request access or to update your personal information or lodge a complaint by writing email@example.com
Further terms and conditions
22. The Promoter, its related entities, and the directors, officers, management, employees and other staff of the Promoter and its related entities (Promoter’s Agents) and prizewinners will not be liable for any loss or damage or for any personal injury sustained as a result of taking the prize(s) or entering into this competition. The Promoter and the
Promoter’s Agents make no representations or warranties as to the quality, suitability or merchantability or any goods or services offered as prizes. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter and the Promoter’s Agents are not liable for any loss suffered to person or property by reason of any act or omission, deliberate or negligent, by the Promoter or the Promoter’s Agents, in connection with the arrangement for the supply, or the supply, of goods and services by any person to the prizewinner and to any persons accompanying the prizewinners.
23. The promoter will use its best endeavours to provide the prize as listed. If the prize (or element of the prize), is unavailable, the Promoter, in its absolute discretion, reserves the right to substitute the prize (or that part of the prize) with a prize of equivalent value and/or
specification, subject to any written directions from regulatory authorities.
24. If for any reason this competition is not capable of being conducted by the Promoter as intended, whether because of computer virus, mobile phone failure, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of the Promoter, which in the Promoter’s opinion affects the administration of the competition, or the security, fairness or integrity of the competition, the Promoter may in its sole discretion, cancel, modify or suspend the competition, subject to regulatory and legal requirements.
25. We reserve the right to change any terms contained in these Terms and Conditions at any time without notice.
26. The Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who the Promoter has reason to believe breached any of these conditions, or engaged in any unlawful or otherwise improper misconduct calculated to jeopardise the fair and proper conduct of the competition. The Promoter’s legal rights to recover damages or other compensation from such an offender are reserved.
27. The laws of Queensland govern the Promoter’s competitions.